SHOULD I MOVE ON? WILL HE COME BACK AGAIN? HOW DO YOU FORGET THE PERSON WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH? AM I STUPID FOR TRUSTING HIM AGAIN? HOW DO I MOVE ON?

I was in a relationship with someone for a year and some months. I had been completely in love and considered this person my best friend. They told me that they felt the same. He was truly made me feel like he cared. Then he ghosted me. You might be wondering how do you ghost a person who you are in a full blown relationship with. Same thing I wanted to know. Then he came back and things were going good then boom he ghosted again. I miss him but I want to him feel the emotional pain for hurting me again. I feel like if he came back once then he will come back again. But is it worth it? He broke my trust twice. (I’m 21 btw)
4