What does my ex want? Taurus exboyfriend?

We were together 3 years, two of those years were great but the last was bad because of the both of us came out depressed. We broke up 1 year and 3 months ago. He cheated on me and I found a guy the last year and was honest about my feelings towards him. I tried to fix our relationship but he were pretty weird and depressed.. the breakup wasn't bad but there were a lot of stuff happening after that. I was pretty sad and tried to make him take me back.. he always said rhat "We are never ever getting. back together and he is soooo over me" he asked about me all the time from mutual friends, listened to our songs, called me when he were drunk, was mad about other guys, told me he was "seriously dating" but those relationships went always badly, he was jealous to our mutual bestfriend guy who helped me to get over him and so on.. he followed me to the same school after he found out that im going there (small school where nobody goes), he seemed pretty jealous at every guy I spoke to.. now he is going to follow me to the same school after this.. After newyears eve he wanted to talk with me, he said he were sorry about everything and wanted to hang out the whole day, I was so happy.. he stretched out the time the whole night and told me about everything he had been trough after we last spoke seriously. He learned me to play snooker and all that. He was soo flirty. He told me he want to be like this with me. But after the night I told him about my feelings and immediately he yelled "WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER".. after that I have ignored him. He is now listening to songs about "loosing her, I miss her, she was the best, depressed, lost boy, drowning and our songs we used to listen to".. is everything okay with him? His big sister told me it seems like he dont know what he wants or dont. know what to do? Is he over me? He seemes so depressed and I dont want to overthink...
What does my ex want? Taurus exboyfriend?
Add Opinion