Do you know any affairs that ended in a lasting happy marriage?

I've heard of one, the man who narrated Michael Jackson's "thriller" music video, left his wife for another woman, lives happily ever after until his dying day. I personally don't support affairs are broken families, this is why I'd rather be alone that unhappy. I also think you should just leave and do it respectfully, not embarrass your spouse by cheating, then leaving with the person.

This topic came to mind after watching a commentary on Alicia Key's new song "Blended Family" dedicated to the woman whose husband she stole. I think it was corny, disrespectful and Alicia Keys should just be quiet about something we're still trying to forgive her for. I don't care for celebs that much but as you age and understand life, some things will be hard to accept. I get that they are happy and trying to make it work for the kids, but let's not ever try to make this alright. It happens, let's move on and glorify this as the norm or okay.
4
4