Girls, need your opinion. what do you think?

I was seeing this girl for a year. We had a pretty good relationship. She even told me that this is the best relationship she been in and she never felt like this before. Well the last four month she started acting weird. she stop putting effort into our relationship. I asked her way and she said that she didn't mean to and she will do better...(she would make excuse why she couldn't see me... like I'm almost home i don't want to drive to meet you... i was 3 miles away) or i don't have my makeup on and i don't want you to see me that way (which i have before)... it just started getting worst and i ask her what's going on... she told me nothing... she loves me and she sorry she wants to be with me... then just stop all effort together... she stop calling and texting... i asked her if anything is okay and she said that she loves me and everything is fine and that she just doesn't have the time to put effort into this... Well then she went to 2 concerts and left for a week... i said maybe this isn't working out for you. i want something who wants to be with me and you don't seem to have an interest in that... she said that not true.. i just am busy... i said you barely talk to me but you put effort into other people in your life and you can't even keep your word when you say you will call and then you never do..
1 y
Well she goes i understand and i don't mean that to be the case... your my best friend do you think we can still be friends? i said i don't think so cause i do love you and its seems you don't care about me anymore... she goes i love you and i think we are meant to be together... i said you don't show that... its been a month since you last saw me.. you don't call anymore... she goes i do love you... but i understand... then we don't talk... a week goes by and she text her maybe we can talk?
1 y
? i say whats up and she goes i just mean in general your my best friend... She acts like she is interested in making things works then she just shuts down...

I do not know what to think.

Its been 2 months since we last saw each other... i don't know what her thing is... i love this girl and i want to believe she loves me... but i feel like i don't mean anything to her.
0
2