Why my boyfriend cheating me with my best friend?

I met him 2month ago in school and he cheating on me today I get crying I m so sad. I hate now my best friend she is whore

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should hate your boyfriend even more. Why are you still with him?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you weren't meant to be! Its sad that your friend did this even more

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• What's your question?
    What's your backup plan? You do have one, right?

Are you really asking WHY? It doesn't matter why. What matters is that you get yourself away from them - you don't need or want people in your life that lie and cheat. Period.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry about that. He cheated on you because he wasn't man enough to say what was going in his head (insecurities, fears, etc) to who suppose to be his girlfriend and best friend. At the end he cheated on his self also cause he couldn't keep his word.

There is not much to say about your "friend", she wasn't by any means your best friend. An undercover nemesis for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz he's an asshole and she's a bitch.
    They're both traitors for what they done to you. I'm very sorry, you don't deserve that.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's doing it because he can. Your friend is doing it because she can

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry mate

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she was more exciting

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• there is a thing call killing people and moving on i suggest the second one or you can sue for the emotional distress

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him girl! You deserve better. Don't waste your tears on such an unworthy boy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes