My ex cheated on his girlfriend and she doesn't know it?

my ex cheated on his girl friend 2 time and she don't know it with 2 sisters I want to tell her but let her find out on her own

70

Most Helpful Girl

• Not advisable. The way I see it, unless a girl is a friend of yours don't tell them cause it'll be a case of shoot the messenger. Plus, you're his ex, she's not going to believe you and you'll look like a vindictive, manipulating, jealous bitch who can't let go of her ex, and if he has any brain at all he'll make it look like that and you're the one that'll come off the worst. My advice stay out of it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• DON'T DO IT! Your telling the Girlfriend would be an act of revenge. If the guy weren't your ex, you woudlnt care so much, right? Besides, infterfering with his current life would only make you look like a petty, angry ex who can't get over a breakfup. Be better than that.

My xHus since remarried after our divorce. I found out from a friend that he's been cheating on his wife. I'd never consider bringing it up to my ex or to his wife. But what I do is thank my lucky stars I'm not with him any more, or I'd be the one being cheated on!

So take solace that he's your ex and not your current.

• You know what girl, I feel you in this because it's one chick looking out for another. But you know what girl? Since you're the ex, it's a big chance that she wouldn't even believe you when you told her because who knows what that fool has told her about you.

And bottom line, that's her relationship with that jerk...she needs to find out on her own and see it for herself. I know that's harsh, but I believe that's the way it is.

• The question is WHY do you want to tell her?

Be honest: Is it because you genuinely care about her well-being, or is it because you're jealous that he's with someone new and want to cause drama?

I agree with everything that cazza3 said. Plus, why do you want to get caught up in someone else's drama that has nothing to do with you?

• Unless this girl is a friend of yours, it is better to stay out of your exes business. The woman may believe you're just making stuf up to get him back. Then they will both be mad at you. Let he find out on her own, they always do.

• i say tip her off, so that she'll catch him in the act. that way you will be letting her find out on her own... with a little help from you.

• Dont think you should tell her because she probably won't beleive you because you are the ex.. Let her find out on her own