Is he worth fighting for?

This guy and I have been talking for the past 5 weeks. We hang out almost every weekend and sometimes during the week. This weekend I recently found out he is also talking with another girl...I went to talk with him last night to find out about everything. He told me that basically he has dug him himself in a huge hole and he needs to get himself out, but he likes both of us. He knows he going to hurt someone in the end...my problem is that I REALLY like him and I don't want to just back out, but some people are saying I need too because it's a horrible situation. Should I just go with what's happening and hope he chooses me or what?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a horrible situation...but you really do need drop him now. Let him know that your NOT going to settle for that and NOT going to be available for him anytime he wants...and that YOU actually have respect for yourself!

Good luck girly!

What Guys Said 1

• No. Drop him now.

Don't be his "girl on the side" it's repulsing now that I even think about it.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should drop him, don't be so available!...It might hurt you now, but it'll pay back in the long run.