Should I sue him for child support?

so my baby’s father & I have been broken up since August bc he cheated on me while i was pregnant. I was about 3 or 4 months pregnant i believe when he cheated. He was super supportive & during the whole pregnancy, coming to doctor appts, checking on me & the baby’s progress, even offering to take me to dinner (which he didn’t even do when we were together). Fast forward to me having the baby in January. He was still trying to pursue a relationship with me again after I had the baby. In the hospital, he helped with the baby, took pictures, helped me get out of bed, etc. when I was discharged, he drove me home, came over & put the baby’s stroller & car seat together, asked if I wanted him to get me food & everything. So a couple of months have passed & now I think he can tell that i don’t want him back! He’s finally gotten the point. I’ve kept telling him “no I don’t want a relationship, let’s just do parent” & he would never accept that! He was steady trying to get me back. So I think he finally realized I don’t want him after what he did & he didn’t see the baby for 17 days!!! 17! He texted maybe once or twice out of those days to check on him. Then after that 17 days, he randomly asked to take the baby to church with him. He took the baby to church & brought him right back after church. So now the baby is 2 months old & he hasn’t brought over diapers, formula, baby wash, NOTHING that the baby needs! The only thing he’s brohght to my house is a play mat... a PLAY MAT. & he brought that when the baby was only like a couple of weeks old. He said that he doesn’t have to contribute to my house, only his. He lives with his mom & she told me that she can fill in the gap for him bc he doesn’t make much money & pays probation... it’s not her responsibility to help me, it’s his! He pays nothing for the baby, I do. Doctors visits, hospital bills, health insurance, etc. I’ll probably be the one paying for daycare too! SO should i sue him for child support or no?
Should I sue him for child support?
Add Opinion