Ex-boyfriend bothering me.

Hello. I have an ex-boyfriend from high school. We went out for 6 years but we never lived together, and it was not a healthy relationship. It all ended four years ago when I left him for someone else. He's found me on facebook and is saying he misses me, writes me poems, and talks about the past. I made it clear that I've moved on and I'm happy now, and woke up to find another e-mail from him on facebook today. I don't know why he's bothering me now, it's been four years since I've even spoke to him. I'm very uncomfortable with these emotional out pours. I don't want to speak to him anymore because I know he has emotional problems and I'm really happy with the way my life is now. I haven't been able to bring myself to blocking him. How do I get rid of him?

I blocked him. I didn't wanna feel like a jerk but I feel relieved now. Thanks I guess I just needed the extra push!

11

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you I'd block him. If he still tries to contact you in other ways, tell him you are really busy lately and you don't have time to catch up. You don't need to feel bad, just be nice but stern. It's been four years, that is enough time to know that he should move on.

What Guys Said 1

• You talk about how much this is bothering you and making you uncomfortable yet you are opposed to blocking him? Doesn't make sense.

If you have told him to stop and he hasn't then you need to block him: link

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!