I show zero interest in my ex and he still contacts me?

My ex and I have been broken up for 4 years and to this day he still contacts me. I have shown 0 interest in him and IGNORE him when he does contact me, but he continues to do so through facebook, aim, tried to add me on twitter, texts.. Can anyone give any advice on what I could say to him to make him go away. I don't want to be friends him and I don't want him in my life. The messages I get are so random, like " I saw blah blah blah and thought of you" or "id like to be friends, get back to me when you get a chance". I'm starting to think he is obsessed. So what do you think I should say to make him back off an move on?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• "I guess you couldn't take a hint, so it's unfortunate that I have to tell you directly like this: I don't want ANYTHING to do with you. Please stop contacting me. I don't want to be friends with you. I don't want anything to do with you. Please leave me alone."

Well I put it rather bluntly, but I think this kind of message is needed for someone as stubborn and determined as him. Good luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!