Should I forgive my 4 year girlfriend for cheating?

After four years in a great relationship I found out she had something going with a guy at her relatively new job. She said she was going to work one day and really wasn't, just went and spent the whole day with him and never came home. I tried to work through that and asked her to let that go but she told me she was confused and was not sure about this whole thing. She stayed out another night after she had gone out with her co workers for a drink but supposedly it was everyone that stayed at someone's place. Now she just stayed out with him part of the night but came home after. I'm completely sure that she cheated this last time as well and when I finally decided that I would leave she is telling me she is sorry, that she made a big mistake. That she will quit her job and that she wants us to be together. The big problem I'm having is that normally I would be gone but right before this happened I had decided I would ask her to marry me. I love her more than anything but I just don't know if this can be saved. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

11

What Girls Said 1

• before you marry her make sure this other guy is out of her system then that way you you won't have to get the big D

What Guys Said 1

• This is gonna be blunt but sit down and be honest with yourself, how much do you think she loves you if while with you she felt it okay to go out and do that, its hard to do but its necessary, on the flip side if you know she loves you and you love her you can give it time, let her earn her trust back, and continue on. but don't just say its okay without thinking it over, have some respect for yourself and what you deserve out of the relationship, at the least you deserve her respect. I don't want to tell you to say f*** you to her face, but sit back by yourself and think it through, if shell do this after four years what's stopping her to do it again, but from another view sometimes it takes something like this, or a break or breakup to show people what they really want in life, and that may be the case for her. goodluck