I fucked up and lied to my friends about cheating on my girlfriend so they would get off my back, she found out. How do I fix this?

Over the course of my 8 month relationship with my amazing girlfriend, her and I had arguments, big and small, over stupid things. Infidelity was never a concern between us, I loved her more than anything and she loved me just as much. We had our problems, but at the end of the day, she was mine and I was hers. Here's where the real problems start... My friends never liked the way she constantly put me down, built me up, put me down, and so on. They were constantly giving me shit for not breaking up with her/cheating on her. So, to get them off my back, I said "yeah, I cheated on her." and they left me alone after that. That was two months ago, I deleted the conversations, and I haven't heard another thing about it since. Two weeks ago, a girl from my friend's school texts me saying, "James, Anthony is telling everyone that you cheated on your girlfriend. Why would you do that?" I confronted him and he lied through his teeth. To shorten this story, he and I were best friends for 6 years, and we haven't spoken since that day. I am a very loyal person, and would never cheat on someone. I have been cheated on before and the feeling of betrayal is more painful than I can explain. She was sleeping over at my house yesterday and I fell asleep before her, later on I wake up at 1:00 AM to her saying "James, I have to go. family emergency." naturally I ask what happened, but she won't tell me. So she leaves without saying I love you, immediate red flag. 40 to 50 minutes later, she sends me a text (after ignoring all of mine) with a screenshot of my texts to Anthony. her caption was "fuck you, i'm done, don't ever speak to me again." My texts to him could be taken two ways. 1) I am 100% guilty because there was no context involved. 2) I am 100% innocent, and I am just defending my relationship. Since 12 hours ago, I have been removed from all of her social medias, and she is posting things taking shots at me. Here's my ultimate question: How do I make her believe me?
1
3