Should I stay with him?

I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost a year and a half now. We met when I was a freshman and he was a senior in Highschool. But after a few months of dating we both had to move. Long distance has been really rough for me. We talk every single day. But I feel like I've distanced myself a little and dont feel the same. I still love him but I dont know how much longer I can do long distance. We will at least have another 4 years apart. Which is a long time for long distnace. The thing is I dont want to break up. He has become such a central part of my life I can't imagine not being with him. I tried breaking up once a few weeks ago but quickly regretted it and changed my mind. He and I connect in many ways, more than I've ever connected with anyone before. But there's also many things that we are different about. But I guess that's normal. My parents dont like me dating him. And so, so far we have only been able to visit once for almost 3 days a few months back. When he visited things felt comfortable but I didn't have the spark that I was expecting to have like what we used to have back when we lived near each other. And the fact of being apsrt but still dating makes it really tough. Because I'm a physical person. And so I want to be able to do physical things. But I can't, and I can't go look for that contact from anyone else because I'm in a relationship with him, but can't touch him.
I don't know of I should break up and hope to get over him and move on. Then I wouldn't have the pain of being unavle to be with him because of focus on moving on.
Or I could stay with him, and hope in a few years time things will work out and we can be with eachother permanently.
I've been struggling with making a decision for months. I can't come to a conclusion and I need help deciding. I've talked to him about it and he says its up to me. My friends here say they think I'd be happier if I broke up with him and tried to find someone closer. Thoughts?
Stay with him, hope it works out
Break up and move on
GirlGuy
Should I stay with him?
1
2