He cheated on me but he doesn't know I know.

he cheated on me but he doesn't know I know. I love him but I'm done. how should I tell him? I found out he cheated from the girl he was cheating with.

103

Most Helpful Girl

• You want to make sure that your really are over him. Get your emotions in check...If you are going to tell him.You know this is the end...RIGHT? because once a cheater always a cheater. Just let him know about the other girl and his lies. Just simple. Don't go over board. And catch him off guard. Talk about dinner or sports or something and just drop the bomb and end the CONVO! lol

Say bye bye...and keep it moving...But only if you are sure if its really true and you have proof.

Good luck...

What Guys Said 3

• You should hatch some evil, diabolical plot to exact revenge from him.

• You say him that do you suppose yourself too sly? and Certainly You mustn't forgive him forever!

• Tell him to f*** off, kick him in the nuts, and walk away. lol Simple enough.

What Girls Said 9

• Firstly make damn sure she's telling the truth, trust works both ways. If its not true, and there are girls out there vindictive enough to make up sh*t, he will be the one to feel cheated and that you don't trust him. Now if it is true kick his sorry ass to the kerb. Don't believe any of the crap he'll try to sell to you such as, it was only once, he was drunk, he loves you, it meant nothing. Ask him when he least expects it, and try to stay calm

• Well make sure the girl is telling you the truth. If the girl likes your boyfriend, she might just be saying whatever she can so you dump him and then she'll have him all to herself. Girls are evil and deceitful like that and I know some girls that did just that to get the guy. Ask your boyfriend about it, and tell him that the girl told you and see what he says. But he might be too much of a coward to tell you the truth anyway if you confronted him about it... just do whatever you think is the right thing. If your gut is telling you to dump him, then do it.

• I would just sit him down and ask him if he would ever think of cheating on you. Then after hearing his answer, tell him that you know. By doing that, you basically give him a chance to come clean and tell you, and if he denies it, you know what a dumbsh*t he is.

• We are in a long distance relationship and I we just talked about cheating the other day . all he said was you don't trust me?

• Hahaha. I'd have fun with this one.

I'd either tell him not to tell anyone but that girl is pregnant/has an STI then watch his reaction to it. Then call him an asshole and dump him.

• break up don't let him think that he has gotten away with it ..set the facts stRaight OK and start a new chapter in your life =]

• make sure the girl is on the up and up and not trying to destroy the relationship first. and I do like the idea of telling him you have an STD to get him nervous and maybe fess up. I actually know a girl who did that to catch her guy and he and the girl on the side both ran to the DR, of course it was nothing but the truth was out!

• Mention she told you, say goodbye, and walk away. Throw in a slap if you like.. you don't deserve that sh*t

• the worst...is if you don't tell him. Just say your done, it will hurt him worse.

• well just say we over you cheated on me and I will not let you do that say I nice but mean to