Really confused about my ex's recent actions. What can y'all make of this?

OK people, my ex and I have been broken up for almost five months. We kept in touch for a while after the break up but then she stopped all contact. More than likely because she found some guy on an internet dating site. Who lives three states away! What I am confused about is we have a mutual friend that she talks to sometimes and fills him in on her personal life. Doesn't give details but just drops info onto him. It's been over two months since we have even talked or seen each other.

Well, she used to do immature stuff when we were going out like rolling my friends houses and saran wrapping our cars. Now a few days ago my buddy and I were hanging out for the evening till late and when we got back to his house it was completely trashed. Rolled, shaving cream on windows, syrup on the walkways and front door. It was a complete mess! And we know it was her because the neighbor saw her leaving the scene.

This girl broke off all contact with us and went so far as to have me banned from stepping foot onto her apartment complex. I know she would have felt really hypocritical for doing my house, but why even bother doing all that to my buddy's house? What is your take on this guys and girls?

So do any of you think this is some crazy way for her to provoke me in any way? I just don't understand why she would have done this after being in no contact for so long. I'm just wondering if my house is next since I haven't responded to her.

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, she is crazazy. Who knows how their minds work. How old is she? I see you are 36 to 45 years old. What kind of woman does stuff like that? Anyways, sounds like you made a great decision to break it off with her. Who needs that?

• She is about to be 31. I haven't made any contact with her in over a month and the same for her. She even changed her number. What's crazy is she knows that I still have feelings for her. I tried hard to get her back after she broke up with me. Until I found out she met some guy off the internet. I think she is just toying with my emotions in some messed up kinda way. I'm still baffled by it all. But I refuse to contact her in any way because she'll just make me look like I'm the crazy one.

• Yes, I have a saying "You cannot out crazy a crazy" so even when people contemplate trying to somehow make a point or stick it to a person like this, it never works. The sane person comes off looking like they are the crazy one. I have found it is best to distance yourself from someone who does things that makes absolutely no sense in some sort of weird way of getting your attention, when they appear to not want anything to do with you in the first place.

• Thanks for your reply. It definitely makes sense.

What Girls Said 3

• if it was your buddy's house I would stay out of it!

if it was your house, get to the bottom of it by calling her.

• I'm just afraid my house is next because she did his last friday. And my buddy nor I have responded in any way shape or form.

• wow your ex girlfriend is a psycho. maybe she wants you to see how much fun is having without you or she is just randomly a bitch

• I think she's just being really immature and thinks she is "cool" when she trashes your houses. I think this is just some stupid ploy to provoke you. Ignore her and if she trashes your house then give her a taste of her own medicine and call the cops. If she wants to act like a juvenile then treat her like one.

• Thanks so much for the reply. I do feel in some strange way it is to provoke me. Why she would do this is beyond me though. The cops at her door would freak her out. My buddy has one of those motion sensitive cameras he's thinking of putting up to catch them in the act if they do it again. Then we will have her! HaHa!!

• That'd be funny, or you should have someone she doesn't know dress up as a cop and knock at her door or call her and freak her out. teach her a lesson(:

What Guys Said 5

• Man ! you were with a psycho for all this time. Consider yourself lucky that you are outta this relationship. wrecking the house is the cost you are paying for having a relationship with her.

Suck up and ignore. Pray that the other guy 3 states away will take this sh*t away from you completely.

• Thanks for the comment. I'm sure you are right! I just need to ignore her and what she did.

• She stayed in contact with you after the break up to ease off of you slowly until she had no further use for you. Girls do this all the time. Don't contact her ever again and move on. As far as thrashing your friends' place, she was doing that while she was with you and she is having her "fun" doing it with someone else now. Don't contact her, stop chasing her, and move on to other girls.

• Thanks for the input. You guys and gals seem to be hitting it right on the head. She totally did some psycho stuff while we were going out. You could not believe!!! But I was blinded by Love and in some respect still am. Sad, I know.

• How does anadult find time for this ?! Well... young at heart I guess.

• Add alcohol and there you have it! I'm sure it was some liquid courage that was involved. But I'm just guessing.

• You cannot understand the actions of a crazy person. I'd just say stay away.

• wow...i suggest you keep avoiding her next thing you know it she might just break in to your house.