He broke up with me because I couldn’t get over him cheating?

I found out my boyfriend had cheated on me several times (sexting another girl). We broke up for a few months and then decided to try again. I told him it would take me time to get over it and i asked him to be patient with me. Well, I had brought up some things I wanted to discuss because I was feeling insecure one morning. He told me “we’ve talked about this twice in person and a few times over text. You are clearly never getting over this”. And he told me “if you bring her up again, I’m not answering anything else about her”. I told him that wasn’t fair to me, and eventually after he didn’t respond for a few hours, he told me the relationship is too toxic now. That he messed up, but everything is the same on my side and I’m not making any changes. He told me he was trying to fix things, but I am just being hateful by bringing it up (holding it over his head he said). I felt bad and apologized. He ended the relationship. Didn’t answer my calls and then blocked me. I am not sure what to do.
20
5