My husband wants to divorce bc I was chatting on tinder (no flirting whatsoever and I was not hiding the app) since he's too busy to spend time w/ me?

We have been married for one year and it was not easy for us. I mean life was not easy for him with his job (mean boss, late paycheck, did not earn enough money to pay for his bills). I was lucky enough to have a better job and im paying for everything from rent, internet, electricity, groceries, dinning out. Things got really bad for him around 2 months ago when he got into a argument with his mean boss and got fired. He had difficulty looking for an okay job. His car broke down. He was very sick. Everything just came at once and it made him feel really really bad. I was helping him with all i could though. Paid for his medical bills, going late to work to figure out his car situation, make sure he takes the medicine. he's a young man with passion about his career and while its not very sucessful at the time. I still want to be with him and im indeed happy when he does accomplish things in his passion. So 2 weeks ago When he was very sick and didn't have a car and the thing is he withdrawed from me to. No matter how i tried to reach out to him he just became distant and would tell me he's tired and seems uninterested in everything. He would stay up until 5am even when he says he's sick. He was smoking pot almost every night. And was not looking good at all. I was really pissed off how he acted and how he let things brought him down like that. But again he's withdrew and was uninterested in spending quality time with me. I would go to sleep alone while he watches his youtube videos til morning. I felt very lonely i did not have anyone to talk to my family is not here with me and i dont want them to worry about us having problem. One day i figured out he used to use tinder so i logged in and it was the first time i actually see the app. I wanted to see how it work but i did not want to try it with his tinder so i created one and honestly think it a pretty cool app.
1 y
I was not there to look for a man so i already stated in my bio that im
not looking for a relationship, just want to chat. I was talking to about 5 men and i definitely did not flirt at all and so did them. We were talking about each other jobs, their kids, food.., and i did not even hide the app in my phone. I simply used it to talk to people and did not think much of it. One day my husband saw it and even though he did not say anything it was always in his mind.
1 y
I know he saw it too but i did not care bc he can see what we were talking about (just chatting). It hit him hard and after days of stressful with his bad situation in many things he told me we were not working out and wanted to leave. Is he taking it to seriously? I know now that i should not use that tinder app but honestly i did not know its that bad. Like i said i never used tinder before im from another country we dont have tinder. What are your thoughts?
21
13