Girls what is the guy to do?

She is mad,she had a really bad day.I asked her if she wants to talk about it she says no.Do I just let it be that way? What if three weeks pass and she is all happy and she never really told me about today,Do I bring it up,is it worth reminding her about it and she might get emotionally down again?What if she never tells me but I always remember? what do I do?

11

What Girls Said 1

• If she wants to tell you she will bring it up. When I don't want to talk about something and I say no, but then I'll end up talking about it if it keeps bothering me. I will vent about it, and that will make me feel better. If she doesn't then she REALLY doesn't want to talk about it. Don't bring it up anymore after that.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with AnonymouslyCute if she wants to talk about it let her, if she wants to get on with it let her. Maybe it is something she will want to talk about at a later date. Just try to make her happy and forget about it.