I don't know how to deal with his ex-girlfriends?

I've been with my babe for 2 years. We're both in our early 20s and live together.

We handle exes very differently. I don't talk to any of mine and will have nothing to do with their lives. He's the opposite and will continue to talk and be friends with his.

I don't really mind this too much. We have a solid relationship and I don't worry about him going back to them.

Just lately (within the last 3 months), they seem to keep popping up and trying to be friends with me.

I'm not a fan of any of his exes - I told him flat out that he used to date wild pigs. These women are vapid and without souls. They've treated him badly and continue to do so and have little care for anything but themselves - it makes me doubt how good of a person I am because of what he used to be into. I limit my contact with them as much as possible.

I don't understand why they want to befriend me - it's one thing to be a friendly acquaintance, which I can stomach. It's another thing entirely to try to insert yourself into my life like you belong there.

Bottom line - he used to **** you, we can't be friends. Call me close-minded, but I have enough on my plate without you yapping my ear off about your woes and how you want to use my contacts when you move to the cities. I DON'T CARE AND WE AREN'T FRIENDS AND I DON'T OWE YOU A DAMN THING. I can't be friends with people I don't respect. I don't respect any of these women.

How do I deal with them? Is there a polite way to tell someone to shove it?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Being friends with your boyfriend's exes is definitely something no woman wants to do. I think you should simply ignore those people and let your boyfriend know that you are in completely no interest of befriending them, and that he should just help you to fend those b****es off, either he should just cut contacts with them completely, or he should just let them know to stop bothering the s*** outta you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• yeah sitl just tell them to f*** off that's just weird if your friend with your man exes that's a no no ... so let your boo know that you ain't intresting and that he better know his prioroties and that for some reason those girl are his exes

• I know I would not be okay with my boyfriend talking to his exes. No matter what it puts a strain on the relationship. They are exes for a reason. He should move on and focus on you guys.