How long did it take to get over your ex boyfriend and you broke up with him?

How long did it take to get over your Ex boyfriend and you broke up with him?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex got with someone new a month after we broke up, so she was either over me before we broke up (like Lfoc02 suggested) or she's a cold hearted bitch.

• Yeah man its crazy how they do that lol

• Guys more commonly do that though, my ex and I had a falling out (or so I thought that's all it was) he went out THAT night and picked up a skank and was with her for a month. So guys are definately the worst when it comes to moving on too quickly.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly any guy I've ever broken up with I was already over before the break-up. It's the guys that break-up with you that hurts.

• Fair enough, my ex broke up with me about 5 months ago, She is seeing someone. She recently told me that she can't get me out of her head! well we didn't have a mojor problem. she broke up with because she couldn't do a long distance. DO you think that's possible

What Guys Said 1

• Usually a year..but that's if you try to move on. Most guys try to hang on and hope they can get their ex's back