Should I believe there is hope for him and I working out when he is crying while he is breaking up with me?

I’ve made a lot of mistakes in the 10+ years of being with my boyfriend. We gave a son together. I recently have been diagnosed with bipolar and now are on medications which are helping me big time. Now I am able to control my emotions better and have no more outbursts towards people. I have also become rational and become aware of the things I’ve done that were wrong of me to do. I’m also aware of how he feels and how he has seen me. He tells me that he loves me so much and he wanted so badly for me to get myself together. I am now doing this, but he says I should have dealt with it sooner. I know I should have and I’m not trying to make any excuses cuz I do think I should have to. When he asked this of me a year ago, I had lost my mother and it was so hard to deal with. It’s still hard. I do love him so much and I know he loves me. Should I read into his tears that it is a sign of glimpse and hope that I have a chance still with him? Is he giving me tough love and making me know how it would feel without him? After he tells me and cry’s of course I cried and we hugged. Then I left the room to use the bathroom and went back into the room and he was heading off to work and he states, “Positive thinking Tonya, Think Positive” That right there to me seems as though he’s saying there’s a chance for us if I really do mean that I’m sorry, didn’t mean to hurt him and don’t want to do the things I have again? I’m confused, hurt, mad at myself, and really regret. I really do want him to see that I do, but right now he can’t I don’t think due to the pain he has.
3
0