Ex wants a second chance but I'm not interested...?

So my ex from two years ago has been contacting me practically BEGGING for a second chance. I haven't answered any of his messages because honestly I'm not interested at all. We only dated for 4 months and it was more of a "rebound" relationship for me since the guy I wanted got a girlfriend (immature I know). Anyway he didn't even treat me well and was the one who ended up dumping me but I didn't care and still don't. I prefer to have nothing to do with him. So should I just ignore his message or tell him no?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Ignore him, he obviously just sees you as the girl to go to between girls.

What Girls Said 1

• You should tell him the truth in person or on the phone but don't just ignore him because your afraid of confrontation. By telling him is making it clear and if he wanst to ask why and we can wrk it out, you tell him that you just don't have any feelings for him anymore and that you have no interest in wrking anything out with him period. If he still continues to beg, then you can ignore.