Should I Ask again?

So a few months ago i met this guy online. At first i really didn’t want anything to do with him because he didn’t look the way i liked. I don’t usually go for looks but two years ago i decided that i would date men that i found attractive (physically). Any way we spoke everyday! From morning to night! We talked on the phone for hours (when he wasn’t working). He was great. He had his flaws but i didn’t really pay attention to them because they weren’t all that bad. He would talk to me about the future he wanted with me (a whole bunch of bull that I’ve heard a million times from other guys) BUT he seemed so different! He would actually talk to me and listen and give me advice.—- Fast forward to when i met him in person he was sweet but things moved hell fast. We’re grown so i didn’t really care because i wanted him in every way and it had been awhile since i had sex! We fucked ALL night and MORNING. I stayed with him til the next night and things seemed so good when i left him. I had to get on the train. He walked me, kissed and hugged me goodbye... after i got home things changed. I didn’t realize it right away but after two days i knew that it was. I KNOW IT WAS ONLY ABOUT SEX but i just want him to tell me! We started arguing and he ended up blocking and then unblocking my number. THE one thing i want to know is what happen and so i asked over and over. But he wouldn’t give me an answer. Then he said that if i came to his house and had sex with him he would tell me. I blocked him and two months later he’s still in my head. I try so hard to not think about him but i can’t help it.. i still want my answer so my question for all of you is should i unblock his number and try once more to get an answer? (((OH And he’s 29. I’m 23 and don’t have much experience when it comes to this type of stuff))
Should I Ask again?
Add Opinion