How can I win him back?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a long time and are very much in love. 2 days ago we had a huge fight which ended with him accusing me of being jealous of everyone and Then him leaving me crying on the street to go hang out with his ex girlfriend and some of her other friends. I was really hurt and I felt like he didn't love me anymore. I've been fighting depression, so I thought it would be good for me not to be alone. I went out with a friend, we ended up at a party and a guy started flirting with me. I was super drunk, don't even remember his face, but I did remember him trying to kiss me several times and me not being interested, the last time it took me about 2 seconds to push him off of me. I don't know why I hesitated. I had to tell my boyfriend about this, and he immediately broke up with me. I know we had been fighting the last couple of weeks but is this really the reason he can't be with me any more? I love him. I really do. This is the first and last time I would let anything like this happen, and I just want to make things right with him. How?
How can I win him back?
Add Opinion