Why can't I get over him?

I text my ex tonight, telling him I wasn't the best for him. Why do I care? He said why do you try? He can't even acknowledge that I still care? How do I get over him?

Updates:
We just text each other a week ago. Everything was cool. He's obviously toying with my emotions. NC is easier said than done at this point for me. I need to literally block his number. That will help me move on, knowing I can't conveniently reach him.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i know what you feel like it took me almost 2 months to get over my ex boyfriend but I finally did. but try doing some things for yourself. try thinking about yourself and not talking to him. try your hardest not to have any contact with him I know it will be very hard but at least you can say that you tried. take some time for yourself and see how you feel then

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Hang out with your friends,go nd have some ice creams,do some crazy and funny things with,talk about urselves,go d amusement park or watch musics,seriously you will get over him

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone else.

Find something else to do or face the reality that it is OVER.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop all contact, move on...see other people...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't call, text email or talk to him. Meet new friends:)

0|0
    0|0
    • To the update..

Just think about his messing with your emotions. You can do better than him.