Let her go? I don't wanna get hurt?

me and this girl have been dating for 10months (non-exclusive btw)..last month I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said she's not ready :(

But we're still going out together pretending like nothing happened. I'm in love with her so that's why I try to be persistence and still try to win her heart.

yesterday she asked me to come to her house next week cause she wants to cook dinner for me..I'm extremely confused..what should I do?...keep being persistence or let her go?

11

What Girls Said 1

• You can start by asking her when she will be ready for an exclusive relationship.

but if you want more,

then you need to take a stand:

tell her you would like to have an exclusive relationship or you can't continue to be non-exclusive [ if you feel strongly about it ].

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she wants to keep things casual, has comitment issues, or she is seeing other people and happy with the way things are...