Will ALL guys cheat?

Do you think all guys will cheat on their girlfriend?I know this question can be asked for girls so please don't say that.

314

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never cheated before. Not all of us will. And those who blame it on biology simply have a huge lack of self control. There is no biological trigger that makes us suddenly get naked and start sticking out d***s into holes. That's a mental choice.

There are plenty of guys who don't do it. My suggestion if you keep finding guys that do, start going for different guys. If all the guys you have dated are into the hiphop scene, find a guy whos into rock. If the guys cheating on you are into crotch rockets and rice-burners, find one whos into Harley's and old school muscle cars.

Switch it up. It could very well not change much, the possibility is always there. But many people who are into the same things have some of the same flaws.

Better yet, find yourself a nerd who can hardly talk to women. If he cheats on you, my name is Sally.

What Guys Said 13

• *sigh* Not this sh*t again.

If your definition of cheating is having an affair, then no. If your definition of cheating is any contact with other females whatsoever, then probably. Regardless, if you're going to approach males with inherent distrust, you're not going to get them in the first place.

• Because we all know guys won't f*ck another girl

• Plenty will, and plenty won't. I've had the opportunity more than once, and I chose not to take it, as I will continue to do so long as I'm in a relationship.

• Every single guy in the entire world WILL cheat! It's bred into us!

I'm kidding. Only certain types of people will cheat, typically they are the types who can easily get attention from the opposite sex.

• No.

Now let me ask you a question...

• Not me

• No. It's a gross generalization. People who cheat are the types who always feel the grass is greener on the other side. Meaning: I can always do better. I can't settle for something good.

• not i, said the brown cow..

• Statistically speaking.. 55% of men will cheat, and 45% of women will cheat. But I read that study many years ago, it maybe slightly different now.

• HELL NAW. Just asking that question is dumb in itself... SMFH

• What kind of sick, twisted, demented person are you to even ask this?

• I don't cheat , I will never cheat on a girl .

• Not all guys cheat, most do some dont, research indicates 50 to 80% of men will cheat compared to 20 to 50% of women.

• As a guy I can say yes we will all cheat if the opportunity presents itself.We can't help it,it's in us.I wouldn't take a guy cheating too personally

• You ask that like guys are all cheating pigs and girls would never engage in such behavior. Who do you imagine all the guys are cheating with, its with girls. Or are we to believe one girl is servicing all the cheating guys?

• I never said girls didn't and a guy cheating with a girl doesn't mean she's cheating.I bet you're a cheater that's why you are defensive

What Girls Said 3

• There's a golden rule with guys. If he's not getting it from you he's getting it somewhere else. I think most guys will cheat or at least seriously consider cheating, the challenge is finding a guy who won't.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

their not all the same , and remember girls cheat too .

• I think if given the opportunity they will and blame it on biology,but not all guys will seek out to purposely cheat

• Blame it on biology? Maybe that's what women do when they become aggressive and keep yelling at you.

• I think TwistedLogic was trying to make your exact point... except towards women and the periods.

Biology can be a bitch, but in the end, guy cheating or women menstruating, its the individuals fault if sh*t goes wrong.