I want revenge on bastard ex?

I was seeing [my now] ex for almost a year. The relationship was going well. Then one day he phones me up out of the blue and dumps me for no reason. Then he insults me via text and calls me crazy. I was devastated. He knew I was in love with him. Its been 4 months and I've still not had any contact from him. I want revenge I was a great girlfriend and would never cheat. We only saw each other on weekends, so I'm not clingy either. And I'm no gold digger

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He doing it for mere fun . I have friend ( or more like a person I just know) who does the same thing. he tells girl that he love them and then come to school and say she's ugly and stuff and that she doesn't deserve him and all the crap.I talked to one of the girls and I understood there pain.That dude is a A H!@# .

These people doesn't deserve a good relationship with others.So what you can do is find a boyfriend that really loves you and then Make out or something in front of that bastard and live happily with out his sorry a$$

What Guys Said 2

• The best revenge is to live a happy life without him. It helps to post some of it on Facebook so he can see what he's missing out on, too!

• Clearly he does not deserve a good girlfriend. He will always end up with crazy ones, what he accused you of. Believe me, that will be his life.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally don't believe that the sweetest revenge is living well... that's weak. I like your style, but I suggest don't do anything crazy. If I were you, I would ignore him. If he tries to talk, ignore it. If you see him, ignore him, and flirt with whatever guy you can and make sure he sees it. Also, if you are going somewhere that you know he will be, ignore him, and bring someone else and be all over him. if you ex says hi to you, keep it short and just say hi then walk away.

• Revenge won't save you from any more texts telling you that you're crazy...