Attempting to co-parent my four month old with my ex but he's not cooperating?

I moved to my mom's a few days ago because we had broken up and it ended badly. He's still at the house with our daughter that we rent with my sister but he refused to leave because he has nowhere to go so I decided to just go to my mom's rather than sleep in the same bed as a cheater. He's been trying to reach out but I've ignored him until I called to say that I can take our daughter at a certain time so he can go to some job interviews. Instead, he decides he wants to take her rather than give her to me.. I feel like co-parenting is going to be a problem but I know that with his past abuse and police records and photos that I can take him out of the picture for good but I want my daughter to have and know her father.. he's just extremely immature and I don't know how to work around his immaturity. I wanna see my baby too... Any advice appreciated. He technically has to file for custody and visitation and I've been nice because police officers and my social worker told me to get a temporary order of protection and to call police to have him escorted from the property..
2
2