After deciding to break up with my boyfriend, what do I do from now to the day I break up with him?

I have decided to break up with my boyfriend because I am unhappy and can not see a future with him anymore. With that said, I still care about him of course. I can meet up with him this Saturday, but in the process, that is days beforehand. I don't know what to do. He texts me every night. I feel guilty for responding. He and I have already had intense conversations, but it does not seem that he understands I am going to break up with him. I know it will be a shock for him. What do I do from now to Saturday? Act normal? Just tell him that we need to talk and have him wait for days? I don't know.
2
3