My ex and I ended on good terms. Why is she being so cold to me?

My ex and I broke up about a month and a half ago. She ended the relationship, citing a relationship was just too much right now and she needed to be able to focus on herself. She has been going through some personal stuff, and while the reasoning sounds cliche it does actually make sense. She told me I did nothing wrong, she just needed to do this for herself. Since we broke up, she's told mutual friends she's not seeing anyone and asked how I'm doing and they told her I was doing great-- not a far stretch of the truth. I reached out to her last week to see how she was and she was very cold/short with me. Am I missing something? I thought because things ended amicably that we could at least be friends, especially since she ended it and we have mutual friends both of us see frequently. I guess I feel like if anyone should be bitter it should be me, yet I feel like I'm the one who did something wrong. Insight?
1
1