My ex boyfriend won’t leave me alone and won’t stop harassing me what do I do?

my ex and I were together long distance for 3 mnths and have known each other for 4 years starting when we went to school together but he then moved to France (I am from Washington)

He broke up with me the other night but yesterday he begged for me to come back and I had enough of him because he kept on messaging me rude stuff and yelling and I kept telling him I don’t want to be with him anymore then he started threatening me that he was going to commit suicide if I don’t get back together with him and I kept telling him to stop harrassing me and then this morning he told me he didn’t kill himself and that the next people I’ll hear from is the police and this is so crazy stupid and an awful situation because I didn’t even do anything but break up with him and I even told him to stop himself from commiting suicide.

I don’t know what to do because if I just block him from everything I’m afraid he’ll find me in the future with my future family and end up hurting them and then torturing and abusing me for the rest of my life but I just want him to leave me alone for the rest of my life including my entire family if he ends up including my family on this crap. I can’t call the police because he is in another country of course and I wouldn’t know what to tell them other than how he’s been harassing me (I have the message chat history of him harassing me including the suicide and police part) but again he lives in a different country. I beg of you please help me he is stalking me and my family (he looked up my Facebook and my grandparents Facebook and threatened to tell my grandparents that I broke up with him and tell them lies about me) and other social media and gets angry of the innocent pictures I have on there of me and my girl friends and I together. he then told me he won’t talk to my grandparents but he is still stalking my social media (I don’t know his profile) I set my social media’s to private so he won’t stalk me anymore but please help me what do I do?
1
1