Girls, Ex giving me mixed signals or I’m just overanalyzing things?

Broke up with my boyfriend less than a month ago. Nothing happened, nobody cheated or anything. We were going through a rough patch and fought a lot. I feel like he didn’t love me anymore so i just decided to end things. (I have my reasons, I know I made the right choice). Anyways, so he didn’t take it so well, he blocked me in all social medias (instagram, twitter, facebook, snapchat). At first I was ok, I thought ok this is the perfect time to get over him by not seeing or reading anything about him. But then his friends started sending me snaps (pictures with him) Then he unblocked me from all social medias, and watched EVERY instagram story I posted even though he didn’t follow me (my account is not private). So yesterday he actually followed me on instagram, and I followed him back (so I won’t seem resentful or something) then he followed me on twitter, and then added me on facebook.
Back when he was with me, he didn’t use instagram he NEVER WANTED TO USE IT, we fought a couple of times because he didn’t want to post any pictures with me. Now, he uses it a lot, and posts a lot of pictures. And one of them was the cover of my favorite song.
What the hell is he doing? Is he playing with me?
Girls, Ex giving me mixed signals or I’m just overanalyzing things?
Add Opinion