Wrote my ex a final email over a year ago for closure reasons, never heard back from her. Just move on?

So a year and a few months ago I wrote my ex a final email where I owned up to what I did, pointed out what she did to hurt me very deeply and ultimately forgave her along with saying I would never contact her again (and I haven't). I explained that I had no interest in getting back together again, but I was contacting her for closure reasons.

For a while, I felt much better, felt like I got my power back. I finally got to say what I wanted to say for over 2 years after splitting. However, I couldn't help but feel disappointed yet not surprised that she didn't respond.

Just in the last week some old memories of her hit me out of nowhere. I looked up her instagram account and noticed a recent post of her showing buildings in an old neighborhood (where we used to live) along with a caption saying that visiting was like "catching up with an old ex". She's probably thinking of one of her other exes besides me, but who knows.

I really want to catch up with her but I don't want to break my word. I did keep my promise up to this point, but I always wanted to talk her in person or over the phone about what I had to say.
1
1