Girl I've dated 4 months got mad at me, walked out, and said she needed "Space for a week". But she texts me after only 3 days. Does she miss me?

We have had an ongoing debate about whether she keeps living in my city or whether she takes a big money job out of state. Whenever i tell her to follow her dreams she gets upset. Whenever I tell her that if she moves its best to not have a relationship, she gets upset. She starts crying.

So she said she needed a week off to think... Her interview is in 2 weeks.

She said, "Its not you, its me.." So i started laughing because its a breakup line. Then she got mad. I said sorry but she said, "I dont think you get it" and stormed out of the bar.

Next day, she asked if I wanted to talk about the previous night. I said yes. But she countered with "we should meet next week or next weekend. " She textd this on a Sunday.

I went NO CONTACT. But I didn't block her. She didn't block me. I didn't go on social media.

Now its Wednesday night. Only 3 days. She says, "Hello, contacting you as promised. If youd still like to talk with me, we can pick a time. If not, let me know."

Is she missing me or am I toast? How do I apologize and respond?
Most likely
Vote A
You're Toast
Vote B
Not sure yet.
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Girl I've dated 4 months got mad at me, walked out, and said she needed "Space for a week". But she texts me after only 3 days. Does she miss me?
Add Opinion