I met a new guy, but still not over my ex?

I dated my ex for nearly 1.7 years. I found out he had been cheating on me for about 4 months. Technically since last April (since he had every intention to cheat). Anyways. I found out a little less than 3 months ago. The pain doesn’t hurt as much. But it’s still there. Anyways. I met a guy a month after I found out my ex was cheating. Me and this guy have been getting closer and closer for a whole month. We spend maybe 2-3 days together. And sometimes i sleep over his house. This guy is nearly everything I ever wanted in a person. He’s funny, he’s nice and so selfless. he gives me the attention my ex never did, and being around him doesn’t make me feel insecure like i used to with my ex (he was always giving other girls attention on social media and putting his female friends before me, never complimenting me or making me feel pretty inside). I really am starting to like this new guy. He has made it very clear he likes me and wants to be with me. But, i am still not entirely over my ex. I told this new guy about it. He understands, and agrees i should be single for a while. It just sucks that i meet this perfect dude who is everything i dreamed for in a guy (except he’s never had a girlfriend before - he’s used to casual hook ups), and i am still hooked on my cheating and lying ex :/
I met a new guy, but still not over my ex?
Add Opinion