Emotional cheating?

Me and my boyfriend where together for 4 years we lived together I feel like he is the love of my life and I am still madly in love with him. I love him and I thought everything was perfect. No one is perfect but as perfect as I could think. One day he started to be on his phone all the time. I logged on to his fb and saw he had been talking to this girl from his school for weeks straight even saying good night. When I told him about it he said they were just friends and that she had a boyfriend also. I told him I didn't feel okay with him talking to another girl like this and he said he would stop. After this he got weird, he would come home late from studing everday. He then told me he didn't love me and then he would say he did. This went on for a month then one day I passed him on his phone and he was snaptchating her and they had an 8 day streak. When I asked him about it he lied and said it wasn't her but then admitted to it. I felt so betrayed and hurt. I still wanted to try and make things work but he said she made him happy and felt me for her. I don't know how to cope with this. I feel so empty. I moved out and I'm just trying to find my own place now. He threw away everything we where for a girl he had just met. I still love him with all my heart. I need to know how to let go. I get anxiety attacks now and feel like I cannot breath. I cry out of no where, I don't know how to fix myself. Can anyone help me?
Emotional cheating?
Add Opinion