He told me to never talk to him again, then told me to text him?

In times when I needed him most has he been the meanest to me and one day I called him after being sad and we talked for a bit and then said goodbye. He called me later on and I said I was OK and had to go then hung up. He got upset because I hung up on him but I just didn't want to get back into anything because I'm almost certain I'll always love him. Then he snapped on me for not wanting to talk, to which I basically told him to fuck off because of all the stuff he put me through then I texted his lipsi anonymously one night drunk saying I missed who he used to be and what we had and he responded asking who it was and I revealed myself.

Then he said oh, wow. And I reassured him I didn't want him just missed what we had, and I wished him well and he said thank you. The next day which is today he told me to text him. Why?
1
0