Having trouble handling this break up is this normal?

I have been with this girl for 3 years... we have been through a few break ups. Everytime it has been her breaking up with me for the same reason, she wants to be single and have fun. We got back together because she came back to me crying and convinced me this time was going to be different, by making so many promises and telling me how she couldn't live without me and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me and she made a big mistake before. And for 3 months she kept her promise and was completely amazing to me. Then out of the blue she started making up reasons to fight until she said I pushed her away...i have not done anything wrong I have always been so good to her. I think she's using our fights that she created as a way to make hersel think she had a reason to break up with me and now she has gone back to partying and messing around...i am having a hard time handling this break up...i can't eat or sleep...every day is a struggle. I miss her so much..everything about her...im sick of feeling like this feeling sick to my stomache everyday...i don't believe that people can actually feel this terrible about a break up...is this normal...?

10

What Girls Said 1

• yeah its normal... 100%. but you have to except it and move on. As much as you love her she's not the one for you. It's the hardest thing in the world, but just do your own thing right now and enjoy yourself with the people around you and your family. focus on school or work or whatever you do and she'll be running back to you, your going to have to decide if you are going to take her back again though, decide if you want to go through all this again. She doesn't want to be in a relationship but is attached to you still, you'll be doing both of you a favor by cutting your ties for a while.

• Yeah your right its just so hard, she's trying to play the " make each other jealous" game with me and I'm not playing into it. I blocked her on facebook, then she used her friends pages to get to me so I blocked them too...i don't understand why she's trying to upset me when I am deffinatly not doing that to her in anyway. there no point and I just think its immature....and also I told her that last time she came back was IT!! you really think she will still try to come back?

• No I don't want her back and I think she seeing someone else already.....i don't know why..or how she could I am no where close to being ready to se anyone else it breaks my heart I heard she's going out with this guy tonight I just wish there was something I could say to her or text her to at least make her remember me in some way maybe get to her concious idk....

• Trust me, she's already thinking of you. She'll compare everything about this guy to you ... I promise.

What Guys Said 0