My best friend just cheated on her boyfriend! Help!

So my best friend cheated on her boyfriend yesterday, and she's been lying to her boyfriend about it, telling him it's all a rumor. I know for a fact she cheated on him, because another one of my friends saw her do it, but what should I do? Should I tell her boyfriend? After all, relationships can't be built on lies...

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You stay quiet because even though its your best friend its really non of your business how her relationship plays out.

Lets say you do tell on her. After they break up both of them are going to flip it on you and then you will lose your best friend then tell everyone you know and they will look at you sideways because of it. As much as you want to believe it you aren't going to save the day, you are going to make everything 6 times worse.

The true meaning of a friend is someone who will stick by you no matter the decisions you make even if they are sometimes bad.

What Guys Said 3

• What happened to girl code? Not your business or your problem. Sound like you might want a go at her man. True?

• I started to write an answer, but I see this is an old question - what did you end up doing?

• Wow, I can't believe everyone is telling you to keep quiet about it. It's up to you, but put yourself in that guy's shoes. Would you want someone to tell you that your boyfriend was cheating on you or would you want them to mind their business? If you do tell say something, make sure you can prove it.

What Girls Said 2

• if he was your best friend tell him but she is and yeah that info is girl code or she really ain't your girl..

• Stay out of it!