What I can do to get him back or forget him forever?

I have mixed feelings every day after rejection!

He rejected me for no clear reason but it came after a long love story ended by me confessing to him that i wanted him to be aware of my background! I told him that i was raised in poor environment and my life has never been stable! However I managed to arrange my financial situation and became independent!

Now after three months passed of no contact, I still have mixed emotions, I wake up happy and I realize what happened and I start feeling sad, I try to engage myself in activities, meet new people but everything just is not really curing me, I cry every day and I have pain within my heart!

I wish I can just understand his reason! I am tired and I feel inferior! However I still love him the same! I don't know what I can do? What I can do to get him back or forget him forever? I am tortured
1 y
I miss him
1
1