Reasons why you would break up with your boyfriend or gf?

I just want to know everyone's thoughts, I'm going through a period where I don't know if I really want to be with my girl because I get the feeling that she hides things from me. It could be a mere casualty but if there are people out there that believe in gut feeling... Advise me, what should i look for to confirm that she hides something or that is just my head. I been clear with her and talked about this before but she convinces me everytime somehow that is just my head.. I've caught her skipping class once by coincidence and ignoring my calls on that same day but other than that nothing else that stands out like that. Still, i've had this guy feeling for a while now and i don't know if is something she did in the past or sonething that is on going.. I've becomed very jealous and I kind of want to flirt with girls because I don't want to get played and also because she hasn't been very responsive with sex and doesn't come closer when we are on the couch, before she was stuck to me like 🍯 honey. We are still happy or thats what it seems like but I can't get that out of my mind, "i got a gut feeling she is up to something" she looks like she can't kill a fly, she is so cute, so pretty, and very very smart and those are the reasons that make me believe it could be possible. What do you guys think? Am i missing any signs? Or girls how do you hide stuff from your bf? Be detailed, write a story, write about a personal experience, anything helps solve my mind puzzle (: thanks
Reasons why you would break up with your boyfriend or gf?
Add Opinion