girlfriend Broke Up Because of No Sexual Attraction?

I often don't post things on this forum and like to comment, but I really need help and I feel my life slipping from my grasp. My girlfriend of 3 years ended things 3 days ago because we were no longer "sexually intimate." Her reason for her lack of intimacy was that her mother scarred her about sex 5 months into our relationship. We had sex quite often at about 4 months in (and really enjoyed it) and her mother was always against it until after college and some how suspected it, so when she went back to her home country, her mother sent her to a Buddhist temple and they shamed her and made her feel sexually deviant and the mother went as far as to threaten to disown her if she got pregnant in college. Therefore, for 2.5 years we didn't really have sex, and when she decided to a couple times, she would cry and be in so much pain. I told her I was willing to wait 3 more years for her to graduate because we enjoyed each other's company VERY much and always had the time of our lives and mostly, I loved her so deeply and we had a special connection. She told me that everytime she kissed me she felt nothing and we could never have enjoyable sex even later on. She said, because we couldn't be sexually intimate for three years, the attraction faded. I pleaded with her multiple times but she told me we would NEVER get back together. Everytime she sees me she tells me she loves me. She tells me she doesn't deserve me and that I can do better. She always tells me I'm so handsome and attractive and so does everyone else, but honestly, I will never want anyone but her. Guys, she was the center of my life for three years, so I don't have that many friends to give me support. I'm feeling more depressed each and every day and having trouble coping with everything. Every thing I did was with her and every connection I made was through her. I feel empty and that I have no cause or place on this earth anymore. Please help, I'm sorry.
girlfriend Broke Up Because of No Sexual Attraction?
Add Opinion