Why do I keep dreaming about my EXGIRLFRIEND when she left me ? why is she in my dreams ?

she said a lot of thing that hurt she let people pull us apart she lied to me about a lot.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• its all a big conspiracy...OBVIOUSLY every time you dream about someone it means something HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!...WRONG! its just a dream, flip the pillow over and sleep on that side, it always works for me to get out of the same dream or having dreams about someone...

but really its just a dream, stop being so childish, this isn't 24 B.C. when people thought dreams actaully meant something

What Guys Said 4

• Because that's how the mind works. If you do something a lot or spend a lot of time with someone it's going to linger in your brain and come out when you're dreaming...even if you no longer ever see the person. I dreamt I had sex with my ex who cheated on me. Very weird to say the least...

• Becouse you were sincere with her and probably in love too. You really wanted to make it work.

• I would say it was because you really cared about her and wanted it to work so badly and the fact that she really hurt you has something to do with it. you probably need closure and convey to her how much she hurt you.

• dreaming may be the worst part about a break up. your thinking about her all the time consciencly so sub-consciencly you think about her.

What Girls Said 2

• These dreams say something about you and something you either find as unfinished business with the end of your relationship or something you need to work out with yourself before you can get into another relationship. It could be a sign that you are still working through the loss of your relationship and you have not fully accepted it, especially considering that she broke up with you.

• because you truly cared about her.. while she didn't.. :(