He deleted me on facebook, but not on instagram. is he over me?

I chatted for 3 months with a guy. He is 28 and I am 24. He told me he thinks im very pretty. I told him several times that it hurt my feelings whenever he decided to text me after max 2 days. So he texted me long messages back in 1 or 2 days. But the last 3 weeks he crossed that line a few times. And then 1 day he texted me 4 days later. I texted him 7 days later. Then he texted me 10 days later. When he texted me, he apologized for taking so long. Told me he felt an idiot for making me wait & asked me if I still wanted to talk to him. I told him he made me feel confused & sad and like a side chick the last 3 weeks, and his actions made me assume like he was not 100% into me. He knows I am cautious and have been cheated on twice. I told him, that I want to be friends for now. I was angry and emotional. He was hurt and felt insulted for being compared to a player & thought that after all these months we still didn't know what kind of person we were in terms of norms and values.. he was angry that I dont trust him because of my past relationships. He explained that he doesn't see me as a side chick, he never lied to me and that what I said was a bit extreme and that he doesn't know if he wants to be friends anymore. I still regret what I said and I apologized the next day and asked him if he still wanted to be more than friends. He accepted it, told me he wasn't angry anymore, he apologized aswell. But now thinks it would be a wise desicion not wanting anything other than friendship. I got busy with school and deactivated my fb account. Yesterday I activated my account. I noticed at night that he unfriend me. I noticed that he still follows me on instagram though. I was upset and hurt. After I calmed down I texted him and asked him how he was. he replied he is doing fine, got a job & asked how I was. I texted him Im glad he is ok. Is he moving on? What should I do? Im hurt and confused. should unfriend him too or is there still a chance?
1
1