Why is my ex girlfriend starting to regularly put herself in my path when she is all dolled up?

We had a hard break up and she told me that she hates me. She twisted everything that happened in our relationship. She said she wanted to be freinds but is just actively ignoring me and told me to scram when I said hi to her last.

Before when I said hi she talked and said she missed me and wanted to talk again. When we did she really let me have what she thought of me and us. After she got more active with the freinds that I introduced her to and the hang out group.

Now she is regularly putting herself around me and when she is all dressed up and made up also. Why not keep ignoring me? I guess she might be jealous I told my freinds that I'm looking to date again after 4 months now.

What is her big issue? Why not let it go and she is getting more out going but why try to take over my area and put herself around me?
4
0