Ex boyfriend is confusing me help?

Me and my ex dated for a year he treated me so good things were great, he lost his job and I had to take on responsibility of helping him out which was OK with me but then after a while it became too much he get mad when I wouldn’t get things he wanted which caused us to argue One day he he breaks up with me and says the relationship is getting dry and we need separation and then after that he says I’ve been messing with other girls I think that’s why am saying this because I feel guilty I don’t want to lose you but I feel you deserve better after that we made up and he said that he loved me and wanted to be with me he was acting as if we were OK still acting the same cuddling with me kiss me calling me baby he said he broke it off with the other girl but I had a feeling that he did it because when I would bring it up he would get mad I spent the entire weekend with him and he was acting like normal but I noticed when I’m not in his presence he acts as if I don’t exist doesn’t call doesn’t text recently he told me he just wanted to be friends and that I can still come over on Fridays but that’s it no spending the night no coming over weekdays I didn’t want to except that so I haven’t talk to him since and he hasn’t even reached out to me I’m so confused help I just don’t get it last week he acted like he wanted me and wanted to be with me and now he just wants to be friends. I later found out that the girl that he is involved with now does everything for him she buys him whatever he wants and doesn’t complain like I did but the reason I used to complain is because I just felt like I had been taking care of him for quite some time now and it was time for him to get himself together and find a job but now I regret not doing the things he wanted me to do because now he’s with someone else who’s doing it I love him very much and I just don’t Get why he’s doing this to me
Ex boyfriend is confusing me help?
Add Opinion