After First Break Up?

Today i have Broke up with a girl and i am really sad because i know she is sad but i felt that i had to do it because... i didn't feel like this is IT or meybe better say that we didn't fit together other sens of humor and taste in music or life style... i don't want you guys to think that i'm heartless... I can't control my feelings and i know what i did was better than lying that everything it's fine but if i could control my feeling i would still be in relationship with her... I really like her and she is really nice, so i told her that i don't want to cut contact but i'm not sure if she want it... and i was crying a lot... my eyes was full of tears behind sunglasess and tears flows down the cheeks... but in the near future we won't talk propably... we were couple like 2 and half month and i know that if we would continue this it would be more paintfull for both of us to break up latter... i need tip what to do now... i mean to forget about it... should i wait to start looking another girl... because i feel really lonley right now... help me...
After First Break Up?
Add Opinion