Got dumped because I'm moving to California?

So I've been with this girl for a couple months and really enjoyed the relationship for the most part. We were each other's "first loves". She dumped me after we had our second argument ever and I felt the worst I did my whole life. I did soul searching and found my problems (it wasn't just my problems by the way.) and tried to make things right. Couple days after the breakup, we had a lot of sex and she was saying I love you and missing me and all that and I said I wanted the relationship to continue, but after a week of "getting back" with her, she said she never wanted go get back with me. I didn't beg but gave my side of things (I said she can't just have sex with me and say I love you and all without being in a relationship. I also said no relationship means no more me paying for meals, taking her to exciting places like New Orleans (her favorite place), Etc.) She repeated she doesn't want a relationship and she's pretty much saying because I'm moving colleges from Bumfuck, Texas to California this fall.

Going to California has ALWAYS been my fucking dream ever since I was a kid and I want to enter the Tech Field in Silicon Valley. Going to this college will help me fulfill my dreams but I feel like I'm getting punished for them instead. Like I understand her fears and I understand it's best for me to be moved on when I move but I was still willing to make something work but she wouldn't have any of it.

I told her we can't be friends and pretty much blocked her out of my life. I'm over wanting to get back but the stupid connection we made is still there and the feelings are still there and the sex drive and lust for it is still there and it's like I'm trying to kill it but it won't fucking die.

I just need advice. Please.
1
1