Breaking up for the third time in two years... what are the chances he will give it another try?

My ex and I were together for two years, we met at a doggie daycare. I moved in to his place about four months in, he asked. He never said I love you, but he doesn't say that to any person. He's very intelligent and put together in a lot of ways, excluding emotions. He did try though, in every way he could think of, but all I ever wanted was for him to tell me he loved me. It never happened and time went on into two years of the relationship. At that point I just started causing problems or "making it apparent he doesn't love me and would be happier without me". It pushed him away. Not to mention I did recently quit a job for another job with hopes that it would go perfectly without wleverything being fully aligned. I was extremely stressed out, and took that stress out on the things I found to bother me in our relationship. I now have the job and am willing to change my reactions to stress, if he would want to try again. What are some tips or advise you all may have on this.. Thank you all so much!!!
5